Tuesday, March 18, 2008

TYPOGRAPHIC STRUCTURE

These are some of the pages for the final booklet (brief 3.3)






This are some explorations for brief 3.1 and 3.2






BRIEF 3.3

These are some of the pages I did for brief 3.2 and 3.3. How you see is very experimental, the illustrations are organic, and the paper used is also organic. However I am experimenting with different textures of paper and colors to see which of them riches the best.

For the last part of the proejct I continued exploring more with different layouts and came out with a first version of what my final booklet will look like. I continued with a format and layout. However, the way I started to place the text looks like a page with a format but also very dynamic and with a flow between the pages. For this part I did two versions of the booklet. One I experimented more with more curves, dynamic lines and different fonts and sizes. Using always the same color set and illustrations.


This one is the first draft experimenting with my booklet:

No comments: