Thursday, February 14, 2008

HALF-EMPTY

Hi, everyone!!!
I have been a little sick but here I am again!! Well Half-Empty assignment was a little challenging for me. Having to select 3 elements (news sentences, weather info, and photo) and putting them together making aneffective composition was interesting and make me play alot with different fonts.

The 3 elements:
sentences:

1. The restaurant needs much better ventilation
2. The service was very very slow
3. the room wassmoky and hot

weather info:
I took the number (0 degrees) and incorporated into the word "HOT", the symbol of the degree I placed all around the (0) to create a concept of the sun.

Picture:

I incorporated 2 forks to my piece.

I satrted playing around with these three elements and came out like this.......

No comments: